Friday, August 13, 2010

Last Post

Today is probably the last post for a while. I just don't have anything exciting to write about anymore. Life is good. I had a safe and happy summer. I flew home today and made it safe and sound. I really enjoyed my time with Savage.

Tonight was amazing. I came home and I went and visited my brother and his wife. Both of them served their missions in Canada and so both were excited and wanted to talk about my trip. I dropped off some delicious candy bars and then we chatted. My sister in law said, well when is your next trip? I said never. This summer was great but there is nothing like being home with my family and friends. Next week I move back to Orem, the week after that I go on my annual elk hunt. I love it.

Thanks for everyone reading. I hope you all have a safe and happy rest of the summer also.

No comments:

Post a Comment