Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tampa

Today was great. I was really trying to focus on being more positive and it just made today awesome. Do you ever have those days that are just normal in every sense but you just end them on such a high? I had one of those today. Nothing too spectacular, 4 hours of work, 4 hours of driving, a nap and a visit to the spring home of 27 time world champion New York Yankees. I loved it. Today was awesome for no specific reason. I love traveling, it is fun and I enjoy the different people all around me. Sometimes I see people and I just want to talk to them and get their life story, how they got to where they are in life, lessons they learned. And so on. I love people, when I was in high school I would ride Trax a lot. I would love talking to the people on Trax. It was funny because I didn't really know how to talk to people, I still don't but I am getting better.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment