Monday, July 19, 2010

Spirituality

Today was a very spiritual day. I visited the LDS temple in Baton Rouge and Cabelas in Gonzales Louisiana. Like I said very spiritual day. So I woke up this morning and drove two hours North to Baton Rouge. I checked out of that rip off hole and just figured I would ask the people in the office where I could stay. People hear audit and they just tense up, I kinda hate this because while it is a big deal and I do take it very serious I am a very laid back person. This is especially bad when it is your first one. Today's victim had been with the company since April 1. Which is funny because I audit Oct 1 - Mar 31. So yea not only is she new but she is getting judged on something she didn't even know was going on.

Needless to say she was a bundle of nerves.

I don't know what really happened but she went home early, her audit turned out fine.

I met two great managers. One was originally from Coleville Utah and the other from El Dorado Kansas. They both talked about how Savage has a motto of giving their employees experiences they can't get anywhere else. So they tend to move them a lot and move them fast. They both talked about how they ended up in Baton Rouge after visiting it on a "check this operation out" visit and then three weeks later they sold their old house and bought a new one. I don't know if I could do that. I know I couldn't, especially not to my kids. My dad always sacrificed so we didn't have to move. Growing up was hard enough, let alone if we had to move to a new school.

Life is good. Sorry still no pictures. I look the same that is all that matters ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment