Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Denver

I don't really know what to write. Other than this trip wasn't planned as efficiently as possible. I could have probably caught an earlier flight home instead I have been working from the Denver Hampton Inn for the past 5 hours because my review finished up a bit early. Sucky. Anyways, Denver is really pretty it is really flat and green I was really surprised with how much I enjoyed the country.

Things couldn't be better for my family right now. Gini and I just got back from an epic weekend, complete with slumber party at our apartment. I'll let her tell the story because it was her idea and she was so excited about it. Needless to say we watched quite a bit of tv this past weekend and really enjoyed watching movies from our childhood.

There really hasn't been much on my mind other than the fact I need to get in shape and elk/deer tags go on sale tomorrow at 7 AM. just in case anyone was wondering.

The summer is flying by. Today is actually 3 months since I started working for Savage, feels like only one month. It feels really good though. I love being in control of my career and having time to really dissect problems and situations.

Props to my wife for taking me to the airport this morning at 5:15 since my car is in the shop. She is definitely a keeper, definitely. I just love her to death and kinda miss her, after such a fun weekend in Newton and in Salt Lake it felt like last summer leaving her. Like we were two college kids head over heels in love. Who would have thought vacays were so good for a marriage? I guess I better start using my vacation days for more than just hunting...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you "kinda" miss me. ;)
    JK. Thanks for the shout outs. Love you!

    ReplyDelete