Sunday, October 24, 2010

Five months


So Thursday was five months since Gini and I had gone out on our very first date. I wouldn't have known this if she hadn't reminded me about it. So for our 5 month anniversary we went to Corn Belly's.
This is us in an oversized chair. It was a lot of fun. I have enjoyed the past 5 months immensely.

So I went through the interview process. It was a lot easier than I ever expected. Last year when I wanted to be an investment banker and I really geared up for those interviews makes these interviews a little bit easier. So I flew home, I got home and was walking through the airport writing an email to the people at Navistar thanking them. I sent one off and immediately got a call back from them. They said they wanted to offer me a job to start in June. I was shocked, considering 2 weeks ago I first heard about this opportunity. So now I have to decide what I am going to do.

Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part of this post may not be obvious... it's the sentence: This is an oversized chair. Haha love you brother! Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete