Friday, November 19, 2010

Dell

I love blogging. I love it because it causes me to think about my family and whenever I am having a rough or tough time, not that I am right now, I just get so full of hope thinking about them.

Today at Dell things were a wash, I had one good interview, one okay one, and one that I had already interviewed with the lady once before. So yea the only thing left to do now is wait. By the end of the month I should have heard back from both jobs to see what they think. I am curious to find out what is going on.

Today I read a talk by President Monson about gratitude. It made me think about my life, especially about the way I acted today. Today I felt really put out by the fact that I have had so many interviews this week and one didn't go exactly how I dreamed it was suppose to go. I was upset with myself, and especially upset with the interviewer. I realize now it was the Lord telling me that I need to be more grateful for everything.

"My brothers and sisters, to express gratitude is gracious and honorable, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live with gratitude ever in our hearts is to touch heaven." - President Monson

I really enjoyed this quote. I love it actually. I need to be grateful and humble. I felt bad this morning because I had been comparing this job to Disney a lot and it was unfair to Dell. I need to be more grateful for everything I have in my life.

2 comments:

  1. So speaking of your wonderful family, are you planning on joining us at my house for Thanksgiving? You can even bring that cute Gini person so I can meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure I will be there but Gini is going to California to see her new niece or else I would bring her for sure. Sorry Dani.

    ReplyDelete