Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Price Round 2

So I promised Gini last summer that every night I spent on the road I would blog just to keep my mind focused and centered on more important things.

So I came back to Price with Savage. It was a great day, last summer I made a coordinator cry and so today I spent the whole day talking with her and auditing her again. It was a good way to get back into the trenches. It went really well.

I brought my fishing pole and as soon as we were done I headed up to Scofield to squeeze in a good trip. Needless to say it was a blizzard. There was so much snow I had maybe 100 ft of visibility. It was really coming down. I debated whether or not I should just skip it but I was already there so I got out and got skunked. It was alright because I love being up there no matter what. I also saw two big cow elk right off of the road that got me excited for bow season. I love the outdoors.

Life is good, it is rough right now missing my wife and sleeping in a bed all alone but I can make do for one night. Maybe she'll be able to turn the heat up and actually sleep at a decent temperature since she won't have to worry about my warm blooded body in the house.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. What does getting "skunked" actually mean??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're like.... Jacob. You and Matt could be a woof pack when he gets home. And Gini brings up a valid question...

    ReplyDelete