Sunday, April 4, 2010

So this is Christmas




I feel like I am about to bless so many people all at once.

I started this blog because I am getting ready to spend the summer traveling. For those of you who haven't heard I am taking a job with Savage Services. They are a materials transportation, or trucking company as we like to say in the industry, I will be doing some exciting audit work for them. I will be visiting many of their offices throughout the US and Canada. I am really excited for this to start because it will give me a good opportunity to get out of the classroom and Provo, and get some real world experience.

So until I start with Savage I will keep the updates very limited. This weekend I spent hanging out with Garrett, Annabelle, and Abigail. One is super pretty, one is super funny, and one is super friendly. You can try and figure out which one is which. General Conference was such a blessing. To prepare I read some scriptures about conferences in ancient times. One thing I learned from King Benjamin's conference was the importance of doing it as a family. Here are some pictures of my family together.











Here are some quick snapshots of the family. Greg is cleaning guns, Garrett is looking for a way out, Becky isn't paying attention, Brian, Cathy and Annabelle are all so righteous. My cute parents are enjoying some quality PDA, this is as close as these two love birds get.

Love these guys.










Let the blogging begin.....

6 comments:

  1. also, I noticed you and mike have a post with the same title... coincidence?

    ps go yankees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... i love it. thanks for featuring me. i'm officially following your blog now, eric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i am ABSOLUTELY paying attention. take it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, (my third comment on this post) Brian is not paying attention. How long can he ride on the coat tails of Cathy's devotion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This might have been a bad idea...

    ReplyDelete